- The Resort
- Bar and Restaurants
- Where we are
- Request a quote
The following information is valid for all hotels and resorts belonging to the Italiana Hotels & Resort group (www.himilanrhofair.it, www.hiflorence.it, www.hicosenza.it, www.borgodifiuzzi.it, www.italiana-hotels.it )
Italiana Hotels & Resort s.r.l., with registered office in Viale Europa 205 – Florence (FI), VAT number 03064800786 (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, identification (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details) subsequently, “personal data” or even “data” (example: information on your stays, including the dates of arrival and departure, special requests and your preferences on services: preference on rooms, services or other) communicated by you on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 6 letter b), and (GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude contracts for the Controller’s services;
- complete and manage reservations;
- customer service;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send you via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and survey of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- send you commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts. We would like to point out that if you are already our customers, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Controller’s services and products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Owner or of the companies of the Italiana Hotels & Resort s.r.l. in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, hosting and cloud services, professional firms, consultants, suppliers, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. The servers are currently located in Italy. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services of art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A). 8. Rights of the interested party In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- I obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- II. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- III. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- IV. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. Procedures for exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter a.r. to: Italiana Hotels & Resort s.r.l., with registered office in Via urchia n. 12 – Florence (FI);
- an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Controller’s Services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of the users.
11. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Italiana Hotels & Resort s.r.l. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
12. Changes to this Notice
This information may be subject to changes. It is therefore advisable to check this information regularly and refer to the most updated version.